Date:      Wed, 09 Dec 2020 12:03:34 +0100
From:      "Kristof Provost" <kp@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Peter <pmc@citylink.dinoex.sub.org>
Subject:   Re: Panic: 12.2 fails to use VIMAGE jails
References:  <20201207125451.GA11406@gate.oper.dinoex.org> <39DBEA53-960F-4D70-86D7-847E6DFA437D@FreeBSD.org> <20201207233449.GA11025@gate.oper.dinoex.org> <DDDE7802-1C8C-4EB7-AA0C-DFCD7E5D2BAB@FreeBSD.org> <X8/Kr0td1cxI%2BP%2BV@gate.oper.dinoex.org> <1AAE98C9-ADF9-4869-B863-601542CEBB67@FreeBSD.org> <X9Ao%2BBKDXADds36A@gate.oper.dinoex.org> <CACNAnaGfwKG4UKsUWmYObeAexk3LZjLrKwevXvJnyS0pbGZReQ@mail.gmail.com> <X9Cs5Pt6F16dDm3l@gate.oper.dinoex.org>

Peter,

I’m not interested in discussing software development methodology
here.

Please drop me from this thread. Let me know if/when you have a test
case I can work from.

Regards,
Kristof