Date:      Wed, 2 Feb 2000 10:02:03 +0200
From:      "R.I.Pienaar" <rip@pinetec.co.za>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   make installworld on -STABLE

hi,

I tried to make world buildworld && make installworld on last nights RELENG_3
it fails when installing /usr/share/examples/netgraph/* i had to manually
create /usr/share/examples/netgraph to make the installwrold work, I also
noticed make release does the same, I ran a make release 3 days ago and it
didnt complain about this.

did anyone else get this?

--
R.I. Pienaar  rip@pinetec.co.za

      "I don't know.  I'm confused.  Who *are* you?  Where are my shoes?"