Date:      Mon, 10 Apr 1995 22:37:08 -0600 (CST)
From:      "James C. Cook" <JC03436@swt.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Howdy

Hey,

I have a Sound Blaster CD ROM drive.. Its not SCSI, in fact I am pretty
positive it is IDE.. I was reading through your FAQ, and it said that you
support "NON-SCSI" Sound Blaster CD ROM Drives.. but then on the following line
you say you do not support IDE.. but if its not SCSI, it has to be IDE, right?
Well, I am not picking at what ya wrote, but I am more or less curious if I can
buy the CD version of FreeBSD and be able to use it with my CD ROM Drive.. If
you could get back to me about htis at your earliest convience, I'd be in your
debt.. thanks.

						James Cook

Jim Cook                         Email Addresses: jc03436@academia.swt.edu
                                                  jc03436@dali.math.swt.edu