Date:      Tue, 13 Jul 2004 10:50:47 -0500
From:      Kirk Strauser <kirk@strauser.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Killing spam on FreeBSD

--Boundary-02=_YTA9AaNyupQTeuN

I recently started rejecting about 99.9% of incoming spam *without* using=20
challenge-response or other load-increasing methods.  For details, read:

    http://subwiki.honeypot.net/cgi-bin/view/Freebsd/FilterMailWithPostFix

In a nutshell, before implementing this plan, I was receiving about 600=20
emails and 50 spams per day.  Afterward, I'm receiving about 600 emails and=
=20
1 spam (yes, one) per day.  In other words, I don't seem to be having any=20
false positives at all.
=2D-=20
Kirk Strauser