Date:      Tue, 24 Aug 1999 16:13:09 -0700
From:      mikel@zso.dec.com (Mike Lempriere)
To:        tlambert@primenet.com
Cc:        dg@root.com, freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Clustering?

Ok, thanks for the info.

--
***  Due to layoffs, I will lose my old zso.dec.com address as of  ***
***  07-Sep-1999.   Please update your address book entry for me.  ***

Pacific NorthWest wine, blues, jazz info; http://vintners.net/~mikel
Mike Lempriere-Home: mikel@vintners.net
WA State resident-junk email prohibited by law: RCW19.190 & RCW19.86