Date:      Fri, 24 Apr 1998 17:31:44 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        allen campbell <allenc@verinet.com>
Cc:        config@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Config Databases

> Why the impatience?  A few good decisions now will save a lot of time.

Momentum.  If you guys don't make substantial progress on this in the
next 3 months or so, the chances of success become vanishingly small.

I've been here before on more than one occasion, and if I had to bet
$100 on this project's success then I'd bet against you and feel
fairly secure of my chances of collecting on that bet. :-)

					Jordan