Date:      Sat, 24 Jun 2006 13:21:40 -0300
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?M=E1rcio_Luciano_Donada?= <mdonada@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Exim - Courier-Imap - imp/horde  problem

tracy musaza escreveu:
> Dear All,
>
>   I develop a mail server using  Exim - Courier-Imap - imp/horde, from MUA ( Thunder bird or Outlook express) my mail server work perfectly, then I would like to use a webmail ,my choice is IMP/HORDE.
>
>   I'm installing IMP/Horde as webmail on my FreeBSD 6.0 box from ports . When I try to install Imp from ports:
>
>   # cd /usr/ports/mail/imp
>   # make install clean
>
>   I get an error saying:
>
>   verifying install for /usr/local/share/pear/PEAR.php  in  /usr/ports/devel/pear
>   This port requires the CLI version of PHP,but you have all ready installed a PHP port without CLI.
>
>   I try to deinstall php4 but no success,
>   can someone give me help to fixe this problem!
>
>   Coko Tracy

Good day,
In the ports collection your find php4(5)-pear anda make instlall clean,
look:

Port:   php4-pear-4.4.0
Info:   PEAR framework for PHP
Maint:  ale@FreeBSD.org
B-deps: expat-1.95.8_3
R-deps: apache-1.3.33_2 expat-1.95.8_3 perl-5.8.7 php4-4.4.0
php4-pcre-4.4.0 php4-xml-4.4.0
WWW:    http://www.php.net/