Date:      Fri, 17 Aug 2001 16:13:02 1200
From:      anru@ihug.co.nz (John Zheng)
To:        freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Denial of Service Research

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is John Zheng. I sent this email to you a couple days ago to invite
you to my on-line survey. This is a friendly reminder in case you missed out
the previous one because the web server was affected due to a power failure
2 days ago. I promise I won't bother you again!

We are students at the UNITEC Institute of Technology (New Zealand), and
currently working on a DoS/DDoS (Denial of service) research project, as
required for our degree.

For this project we conduct research on the analysis of the DoS/DDoS
technologies and threats, as well as anti DoS/DDoS tools.  As part of this
research, we found your email on the internet.  You could be of great help
to us if you could fill out our on-line survey, which we have prepared for
this project.  In return, we will email you the summarized outcome of the
project if you do provide your email address in the survey form.

Please find the survey here:

http://hyperdisc.unitec.ac.nz/dos_research/

The information you give us will be analyzed and results will be presented
in an anonymous, generic form.  Please let us assure you that all your
information will remain strictly confidential.

Thank you very much for assisting us!

If you need to contact us, please email to e_URL@hotmail.com

Best Regards

Leon & John