Date:      Tue, 29 Jan 2008 21:08:16 +0100
From:      Szára György <lagymata@freestart.hu>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: [Fwd: in Gnome2-removable media]

Many thanks for your benevolent assistance till now.
Unfortunately your assistance didn't give me much releasefrom my concern
for the time being. My concern consist in the fact to induce the
removable media to attach and detach from the USB utility.  Apart from
the initial impediment which manifest itself in not showing any signe of
presence of pen drive or floppy when attached. It doesn't pop up
nothing.
  On my panel doesn't appear any kind of widget when I click on it.I
should be gled to induce et least manually mount/umount gadget whithout
GUI. (Gnome desktop and graphical utilities).
  Sincere yours Gy Sz=E1ra

2008-01-25, p keltez=E9ssel 11.04-kor Nikolaj Thygesen ezt =EDrta:
> I have a couple of usb sticks myself, and one of them is always recognize=
d and pops up on the desktop immediately. The other one though is sort of r=
ecognized, but I have to kill and restart hald manually to get it a bit fur=
ther, and then mount/unmount it a couple of times from both nautilus and th=
e device applet to get it displayed properly on the desktop.
> Unmounting is now simply a matter of clicking the icon of the stick and s=
electing "Unmount"
>=20
> 	Br - N :o)
>=20