Date:      Wed, 19 Feb 2003 22:59:19 +0000
From:      Ceri Davies <setantae@submonkey.net>
To:        Pete Fritchman <petef@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@FreeBSD.org>, Tilman Linneweh <arved@FreeBSD.org>, bugbusters@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: PRs assigned to people without freefall account.

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 04:54:26PM -0600, Pete Fritchman wrote:

> I think we should only allow freefall logins to own a PR.  If someone
> else owns a PR, they can't _really_ fix it.  They can submit a patch,
> but they can't be responsible for committing it & closing the bug and/or
> following up with the reporter of the bug.

Yes.  Eventually someone with a commit bit needs to take the responsibility
for issuing the "cvs ci".

Also, I'm wondering how I'd feel about getting the "PRs assigned to you"
mails when I was in no position to do anything about it.

Ceri
--
User: DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR?
Iniaes: Sure, I can accept all forms of payment.