Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 06:51:46 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Michael V. Harding" <mvh@nofear.com>
To:        jmb@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        tom@uniserve.com, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netcom blocked?

Mystery solved.  After doing a 'make' in /etc/mail, I find NETCOM.COM
listed in 'domains.txt'.  I don't know who maintains this list, but
hopefully netcom will turn off relaying and stop this BS.  I installed
anti-relaying myself - they should be able to handle this - they are
running sendmail 8.8.8...