Date:      Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:45:47 +0100
From:      Nicolas Letellier <nicolas@nicoelro.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   problem with linuxthreads when installing mysql5

Hello,

When I want to install mysql5-server (with portinstall and these
WITH_OPENSSL=yes BUILD_OPTIMIZED=yes WITH_LINUXTHREADS=yes), I've got
this error:

===>  Installing for linuxthreads-2.2.3_23
===>   Generating temporary packing list
===>  Checking if devel/linuxthreads already installed
===>   linuxthreads-2.2.3_23 is already installed
      You may wish to ``make deinstall'' and install this port again
      by ``make reinstall'' to upgrade it properly.
      If you really wish to overwrite the old port of devel/linuxthreads
      without deleting it first, set the variable "FORCE_PKG_REGISTER"
      in your environment or the "make install" command line.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/devel/linuxthreads.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/databases/mysql50-client.
** Command failed [exit code 1]: /usr/bin/script -qa
/tmp/portinstall.26307.1 env make WITH_CHARSET=latin1
WITH_COLLATION=latin1_swedish_ci WITH_OPENSSL=yes BUILD_OPTIMIZED=yes
WITH_LINUXTHREADS=yes
** Fix the problem and try again.
[Updating the pkgdb <format:bdb_btree> in /var/db/pkg ... - 49 packages
found (-0 +1) . done]
** Listing the failed packages (-:ignored / *:skipped / !:failed)
        ! databases/mysql50-client      (unknown build error)

So... I delete linuxthreads (with pkg_deinstall) and I retry... The
error is the same. Installing mysql50-server with linuxthread option
installes linuxthread port two times... The first time, it works, the
second, I got this message.

Why 'portinstall mysql5-server' installs two times linuxthreads? How
solve this problem?

Thanks,

-Nicolas