Date:      Sat, 15 Jul 1995 00:22:51 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        wsantee@wsantee.oz.net
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: XPilot port

 * I sent this out to the ports alias a few days ago, but the mail never
 * surfaced and I didn't receive any replies, so I'll try again.

I don't remember seeing it, maybe it got lost when the mailing lists
went beszerk.  Sorry.

 * That said, I finished a functional port of XPilot to FreeBSD the other
 * day.  I have all the files, but I'm afraid I don't know what to do
 * with them now.  Do I send them to somebody?  Upload them somewhere?

Pack it up and put it in ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/incoming.
Then send another mail to this list, and someone (probably me) will
pick it up.

 * It would be helpful if a configuration script was added to the port
 * (the source tarball doesn't include one -- it's all hand configured),
 * but I just wanted to get something functional done.

Well, you can add that later.  As long as it compiles fine, that's
good enough for a start! :)

Thanks!

Satoshi