Date:      Wed, 11 Mar 1998 00:11:30 -0500
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffunip@asme.org>
Cc:        Marca Registrada <inf@nyef.res.cmu.edu>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: qmail

"Pedro F. Giffuni" wrote in message ID
<35061571.167EB0E7@asme.org>:
> OTOH, an MMDF port would also be nice :-). I saw it on a military site
> long ago but it was not trivial to build.

Or configure. MMDF seemed to have some nice features. However, it was
obfuscated to the extreme. If someone wants to do MMDF, they should do
PP too, just to be complete with the really obscure and depreciated
set of MTAs :)

(PP, which stands for Postie Pat, only really is any good in a situation
 where you have to handle X.500 mail also, from what I understand)

Gary