Date:      Sun, 2 Mar 2003 05:16:06 +0100
From:      Fredrik Linusson <fredrik@linusson.com>
To:        Lars.Koeller@Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: grace-5.1.10

Hi.

Just wondering if there are any known problems with Grace under FreeBSD
for the moment. Because I had some...

Tried to install it from the ports collection. Got an error about syntax
error before "sizeof" at row 173 i cmath.h.
There did not seem to be any syntax error and there were no sizeof
either, at that row.
For diffrent reasons I could not simply try the package instead, else I
probably would not have thought much about it.

Tried a newer version, 5.1.12 from the homepage. Same problem.
Traced it to have something to do with the function isnan.
When configure is run it say that isnan is not declared in math.h wich
it very well seems to be.

So I ran 'make install' and when it halted I edited config.h to define
that isnan is declared in math.h. Ran 'make install' again and now it
works.

Running 5.0-current here, if that has anything to do with it.

/Fredrik