Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 1999 11:57:45 +0700
From:      Arifin <arifin98@yahoo.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Resizing Filesystem

When I am installing linux compatible [/compat/linux], a capacity root
filesystem become 108%, My partition on harddisk are:

2000MB wd0s1 -> FAT32
1000MB wd0s2 -> FreeBSD
/ -> 32MB
/usr -> 900MB
/var -> 32MB
swap -> 64MB

Can I am moving a "linux compat" directory to /usr directory?

thank you,
-arifin