Date:      Tue, 6 Feb 2018 15:09:28 +0100
From:      Lars Engels <lars.engels@0x20.net>
To:        Brandon McCorkle <Brandon.McCorkle@gahanna.gov>
Cc:        "ports@FreeBSD.org" <ports@FreeBSD.org>, robak@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: icingaweb2-module-grafana-1.1.10 - urfonts needed?

On Mon, Feb 05, 2018 at 05:03:05PM +0000, Brandon McCorkle wrote:
> Hello,
>
>   I think urwfonts needs to be required as well for the module?  I
>   wasn't able to display the legend or labels till it was installed on
>   the graphs in Icinga.  I found a page out there mentioning it as a
>   requirement on Linux.

Thanks for the feedback, Brandon!

I think the right way to fix this is to have the Grafana port itself
depend on urwfonts. The official Grafana docs say:

  Server side image rendering

    Server side image (png) rendering is a feature that is optional but very
    useful when sharing visualizations, for example in alert notifications.

    If the image is missing text make sure you have font packages installed.

    yum install fontconfig
    yum install freetype*
    yum install urw-fonts

(http://docs.grafana.org/installation/rpm/)

Batek, what do you think of adding this?

Lars