Date:      Sun, 12 Sep 1999 18:38:41 -0700
From:      Doug <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   locale-list missing on today's -Current

	Having cvsup'ed and built new -Current today I seem to be missing a file
called locale-list. Most new man (as in, haven't looked at since the build)
pages I reference gives me this error:

Formatting page, please wait.../usr/share/tmac/tmac.doc:63: can't find
macro file `mdoc/locale/locale-list'
Done.

	I have the file in /usr/share/tmac/locale, and it seems to be in the
sources at /usr/src/contrib/groff/tmac/locale/locale-list, but tmac and/or
mdoc seem to be looking for it in the wrong place. Unfortunately I don't
know enough about either program to offer a fix.

Hope this helps,

Doug