Date:      Sun, 20 Oct 2013 22:35:07 +0100
From:      "Jackson Conall David" <onallavidksons@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hotel reservation needed.

Reservation Department,

I am Planning to make a reservation for three separate bedrooms in you=
r hotel for me and my family from 7th/November/2013 to 18th/Vovember/2=
013.

I do need confirmation that the hotel will be able to guarantee that w=
e can stay in a non-smoking unit.

(1). Mr and Mrs David (Double room)
(2). Sam David (25) years... (Single room)
(3). Emma David (23) years... (Single room)

2 SINGLE ROOMS AND 1 DOUBLE ROOM

Starting from: 7th/November/2013 to 18th/November/2013.Kindly Quote th=
e price and the conditions, if available calculate the all nights tota=
l together, and let me know your method of payment ? or the type of cr=
edit card you accept for the booking as we will like to make the payme=
nt in advance before our arrival Thanks your anticipation in advance.

Best Regard

Jackson Conall David