Date:      Fri, 5 Apr 1996 16:34:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      System Administrator <john@osiris.pomona.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Netscape Atlas b1 - crashes after lots of messages on start.

I'm sorry - I think this has been answered regarding other versions of
Netscape.  I start Netscape, get a lot of error messages scrolling by,
then netscape crashes upon trying to load home.netscape.com.

Now, I have installed /usr/X11/lib/X11/nls
I have installed /usr/X11/lib/X11/XKeysymDB

I have:

cd /usr
ln -s X11R6 X11
ln -s X11R6 X386

I thought I had remembered these links as being the solution to this
problem for the previous versions of Netscape.  Am I mistaken?
And I don't see in the instructions what I am supposed to do with
movemail and movemail-src.

Thanks
John