Date:      Sun, 17 Feb 2002 20:31:41 -0800 (PST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
To:        dillon@apollo.backplane.com
Cc:        arch@FreeBSD.ORG, jhb@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: revised II buildworld comparison stable vs current w/ malloc.conf fixes

In message: <200202180139.g1I1deU09585@apollo.backplane.com>
            Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com> writes:
:     This is with Aj for /etc/malloc.conf on the current box, making it
:     compatible with the stable box.  Summary:
:
:      stable/invariants:		1800 seconds
:      current/invariants:	2097 seconds
:
:     At least in regards to buildworld tests, current is very close to
:     stable.

This is 16.5%  Without invariants before, another percent or two was
gained by turning invariants off.  I think that this means that we
have a good chance to hit the 10% worse mark on worldstone...

Of course, my -current box has other strange interrupt interactions
that is making psm spit out messages because interrupt latency is too
high.  But I suspect that will also improve as we move towards
release...

Warner