Date:      Sat, 31 Jul 2004 09:19:56 -0300
From:      Fernan Aguero <fernan@iib.unsam.edu.ar>
To:        Earl Larsen <elarsen2@cox.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD port: wine-20040505

+----[ Earl Larsen <elarsen2@cox.net> (30.Jul.2004 20:42):

| I went to install Office 2000. And before the installation. I get a small
| window that says.  "Please wait while setup updates the Windows installer on
| your system...". And it just sits their and does nothing.
|
| So what is the name of the updated installer. So I can download and install
| manually.
|
| Thanks!

+----]

Earl,

for questions regarding windows/dos apps you should look
into www.winehq.org or franksworld.net and perhaps subscribe
to one of the mailing lists there.

Posting to freebsd-ports@ would be appropriate when the
problem involves getting wine installed and running on
FreeBSD. Otherwise, it is a wine problem and would most
probably be present in Linux as well.

Reagrds,

Fernan

Fernan Aguero -  fernan at iib.unsam.edu.ar
Phone: +54 11 4580-7255/7 ext 310, Fax: +54 11 4752-9639
Check http://genoma.unsam.edu.ar/~fernan for more info.