Date:      Sun, 4 Aug 2002 00:59:54 -0700
From:      CBRUNNER <CBRUNNER@ups.edu>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Getting Actiontec v92 56k Modem in Dell 8200(FBSD 4.6-REL)

Please help, I need to get this system online.. if youve done it please post
all the steps you did in getting it to work, of if you know how to do it..
The modem is an Actiontec v92 Minipci modem, ive found it and it says AC'97 on
PCI0, I dont know what chipset to use or how to get it to work... the model
number is MD56ODR I beleive.. ive heard if its got a lucent technologys
chipset you can get it to work with ltmdm, how can I check whether it is.. and
how do I use that step by step? Please help thanks.