Date:      Wed, 02 Sep 1998 17:31:12 -0400
From:      Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
To:        Parker Brown <phbrown@gte.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Tech Support <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Boot Manager in 2.2.7

Parker Brown wrote:

> Can the boot manager included with 2.2.7 boot a FAT32 partition?
> Doesn't seem to me that the file system format should make a difference,
> but apparently IBM's boot manager (as included with OS/2) can't
> successfully pass control to a FAT32 partition.

I dont know the exact specification, but mine -do- the job. The only
problem is:

Press:
F1=???
F2=FreeBSD

It's the only problem. ???.
And my boot manager is old, from the 2.2.5 version. Maybe new version
can -know- what they boot, because they boot it anyway.
--
[Malartre][malartre@aei.ca][http://www.aei.ca/~malartre/]