Date:      Sat, 22 Mar 1997 12:23:08 +0000
From:      Jean Claude Morlier <morlier@calva.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Pb when I run xemacs under FreeBSD 2.1.5

Hello,

I have installed XFree86 from CDRom FreeBSD 2.1.5
1) I have a problem when I run xemacs it don't
start with error msg

ld.so failed: can't find shared library
"libXm.so.2.0"

Please could you tell me where can i find this
library or what packages must I add ot fix it.

2) When I run xfontsel I have the following
warning

ld.so: warning: /usr/X11R6/lib/libXaw.so.6.0 :
minor version 0 older than expected 1, using it
anyway.

Please could you tell me where can i find this
library or what packages must I add ot fix it.

Some Help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Jean Claude Morlier.

morlier@calva.net