Date:      Wed, 17 Nov 1999 17:02:24 -0500
From:      TrouBle <trouble@netquick.net>
To:        Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Updating installed PORTs

yes im aware of cvsup but that doesnt upgrade/update a port ive
installed on my system for me! im looking to automate the process of
building/installing ports installed on my system against newer versions
in the ports tree

say i installed enlightenment dr 15-5, well that was then, no the dr 16
is the newer port in the tree, im looking for somethjing i can run that
will grab a list of what ports i have installed compare it to, whats
changed/updated in the ports tree and build/install/update my installed
ports for me! so i dont have to manually track everything i have
installed.