Date:      Sun, 18 Dec 2011 22:57:51 +0000
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?Dag-Erling_Sm=F8rgrav?= <des@des.no>
Cc:        sparc64@freebsd.org, FreeBSD Tinderbox <tinderbox@freebsd.org>, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [head tinderbox] failure on sparc64/sparc64

On 18. Dec 2011, at 18:07 , Dag-Erling Sm=F8rgrav wrote:

> FreeBSD Tinderbox <tinderbox@freebsd.org> writes:
>> In file included from /src/sys/dev/e1000/if_em.c:400:
>> /src/sys/dev/netmap/if_em_netmap.h: In function 'em_netmap_rxsync':
>> /src/sys/dev/netmap/if_em_netmap.h:332: warning: dereferencing 'void =
*' pointer
>> /src/sys/dev/netmap/if_em_netmap.h:332: error: request for member =
'dt_mt' in something not a structure or union
>> *** Error code 1
>=20
> I made a mistake when I added support for additional LINT kernels
> (e.g. LINT-NOINET) so the additional kernels got built, but plain LINT
> didn't.  As a result, this error has gone unnoticed by the tinderbox,
> even though it's been there for quite a while (or so I've been told).

Thanks a lot for fixing the tinderbox (I remember I had seen the =
original
expression and had missed that LINT case).

On the error: I have seen it for at least 4 days but hadn't removed my
obj tree entirely.  I also followed up to one of the later commits with
jfv and luigi discussing the last driver update, so hope they'll fix it =
soon.

Thanks a lot again for promptly fixing the script and compiling LINT =
again as well!

/bz

--=20
         Stop bit received. Insert coin for new address family.