Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2001 13:10:41 -0500
From:      "Rob McKinley" <rmckinley@borland.com>
To:        <mjacob@feral.com>, "Nadav Eiron" <nadav@cs.Technion.AC.IL>
Cc:        <alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Recommended SCSI controllers on Alpha?

I can attest to the fact that the Tekram 895 based cards don't work with
Tru64 5.0 in my AS200.  SRM sees it fine, along with all the peripherals.
Booting Tru64, however generates a message that Rev. 1 of the 895 is not
supported.  I tried with both a Tekram DC390-u2b, and a DC390-u2.  I
haven't searched to see if there are any patches that might make them
work.  Both cards work well with FreeBSD on the same box. YMMV.

Rob