Date:      Fri, 24 Jul 1998 12:37:53 -0400
From:      Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Subject:   Re: Missing Bt848 Page (Fwd: "Can you help me?")

Amancio Hasty:
 |sos@FreeBSD.org said:
 |> Cute, I will review the patch  later on the week after my work crunch.
 |> Do that, you have had month to do it now :)
 |> If the patch is not good it will be wipe out on my next rev level.
 |> Think more than once about that ;)
 |
 |In the meant time don't forget to thank "core" for our current state.

That (driver deltas) is a separate issue.  The current topic is access to
the Bt848 home page.  The last info I have on this is:

Amancio Hasty:
 |I took the web page down as well as my ftp site.

So while you sort things out on your end, why not loan them to someone that
can provide them to the net.  Doug volunteered.  Or I can put them up on my
site if it doesn't take much space (I don't have much).

Main thing is getting them back on-line.  It'd be a shame for someone to
have to design another Bt848 Home Page from scratch just to get one back up
somewheres.

Thanks,

Randall