Date:      Thu, 30 Dec 1999 00:12:51 EST
From:      Soulofwolf899@cs.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Before I return FreeBSD to the store...

To whom it concerns,

I have just one question to ask before I decide to purchase 3.4 after I
return 3.3 to the software superstore where I purchased it... have you fixed
the damned installation error which prevents me from installing the software
with an APTAI CD-ROM?

I am happy to give FreeBSD a chance to prove itself to me but I cannot unless
I can install it!  If you have not fixed it in this version then please keep
my e-mail on file so you can notify me when you have.

Thank you,

Charles M. Austin

ps - after spending an hour of my time moving the blasted pin on my CD-ROM to
every possible combination, without of course the manual, in order to make a
"slave", I gave up and I have no desire to do it again.  Make sure to let me
know when FreeBSD is as easy to install as ANY of my LINUX packages;
including RedHat 6.1 and TurboLinux 4.