Date:      Tue, 6 Feb 2007 17:29:09 -0500
From:      Peter <pmatulis@sympatico.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   toggle between english and french (how?)

I have a 6.2 box on which I intend to set up a web server (lighttpd) and=20
a file server (samba).  The kicker is that I will need to allow for=20
=46rench characters (=E9, =E0, =E7, etc).  I had such an issue before but o=
nly=20
managed to solve it at the X level (via xorg.conf).  Now I need to=20
solve it at the console level.

The Handbook has a lot of ideas but it seems focused on a per user basis=20
instead of on a system level basis.  Then again, maybe I just don't=20
understand what its trying to say.

I would also need to toggle back and forth between English and French.

Thanks in advance to any responders,

PM