Date:      Wed, 23 Aug 2000 14:16:01 +0530 (IST)
From:      Rakhesh Sasidharan <rakhesh@netearth.iitd.ac.in>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Regarding Majordomo blocks

Hi,

I had subscribed to freebsd-questions as `daemonuser@email.com'.
I was able to receive mails from freebsd-questions, but couldn't send any
mails back.  They would always bounce back saying that the sender has been
rejected.  (I can send the exact message along if anybody want's it.)

Does anybody have any ideas what could be wrong; and what could be done
abt it.  I'd still prefer being able to subscribe as
`daemonuser@email.com' as my current address could change any time.

TIA.
Rakhesh