Date:      Wed, 4 Mar 1998 17:26:12 -0600
From:      Mike Young <mdyoung@utopia2.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>

I'm learning to appreciate FreeBSD more each day I work with it.  Now,
if I were to set up a freeware unix network, I'd run it with FreeBSD
servers and Linux workstations.

I have a problem, though.  On both of my FreeBSD servers, I can't access
email from remote workstations.  Server to server transmits work ok, and
any mail sent to my linux box gets forwarded just fine.

Is there some other security function to turn on, to allow remote
SMTP/POP3 access?

Thanks in advance --

Mike.