Date:      Wed, 6 Jan 1999 03:19:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      john@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU (John Morgan Salomon)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   3Com 562D card

Hi there,

I am trying to get FreeBSD up and running with a 3Com 562D dual-function
modem/nic.  I read the TROUBLE.TXT in 2.2.7, 2.2.8, and 3.0 releases,
and have tried PAO for 2.2.7 and 2.2.8.  Apparently someone has gotten
these things running before, but I can't get the machine to find zp0,
even when I find its irq/port/iomem values with the 3com DOS toy.

Can anyone give me some pointers as to what I'm doing wrong?  PAO for 2.2.7
tells me what card I have in PCMCIA slot 1, but that it's unsupported, and
won't do anything with it...

Thanks very much,

-John