Date:      08 May 2001 20:16:05 +0200
From:      Eric Jacoboni <jaco@teaser.fr>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: troubles with burncd in data mode

>>>>> "Gerald" == Gerald T Freymann <freymann@eagle.ca> writes:

Gerald>  But you think I can write back a directory full of mp3's in
Gerald>  data mode??

Yes, but you have first to create an ISO image of this directory using
mkisofs

Gerald>  I've tried dumping a bunch of files into a directory, making
Gerald> sure they add up to 650 Megs or less, and then I issue this
Gerald> command:

Gerald> burncd -f /dev/acd1c -s 4 data *.* fixate

No, no... There is no filesystem on your drive : how could be these
files stored ?

$ mkisofs mp3dir -o mp3.iso   (add the flags you want, see man mkisofs)
$ burncd -f /dev/acd1c -s 4 data mp3.iso fixate
--
Éric Jacoboni, né il y a 1292789546 secondes