Date:      Wed, 4 Apr 2001 16:01:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>
To:        Michael Richards <michael@fastmail.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AlphaServer 1200 install woes

On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, Michael Richards wrote:

> Yes, this is the problem I believe has just been fixed. There is an
> alternate kern.flp image at:
> http://my.beerfountain.com/~miker/new-kern.flp

	This appears to have worked.  The install started up and is
cranking away right now.  Any chance of getting these changes into the
source tree soon so that they can get into 4.x sometime.  It would be
great if these could be tested enough to get in before 4.3-Release.

	My 1200 won't be going into production use for awhile yet, I'd be
happy to try out any additional changes.

> I have verified this as far as I can on my AS1200 without any disks.
> I believe it should work for you. Please let me know if you have any
> trouble.

-Joseph