Date:      Tue, 09 Feb 1999 19:48:59 -0500
From:      Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
To:        flygt@sr.se
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: WordPerfect 8, keymap and fonts

Gunnar Flygt wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 08, 1999 at 05:23:44PM -0500, Malartre wrote:
> > I run WordPerfect 8 for UNIX/linux on my 2.2.8 FreeBSD box.
> > It's cool, it even print..
>
> Did you get it to print without any problems? I can't make it print,
> whatsoever.
>
> --
>                            __o
> regards, Gunnar       ---_ \<,_
> email: flygt@sr.se ---- (_)/ (_)
Sure, I was not able to print anything on my Epson Stylus Color II
(cheap & bastard printer.. at least mine) with the instructions in the
handbook. But under word perfect, if I use the ASCII printer, it print.
I use the "ASCII Text Printer" or the "Standard Printer".
--
[Malartre][malartre@aei.ca][French piss me off - Cartman, South Park]
[The FreeBSD User Guide][http://www.aei.ca/~malartre/freebsd/]