Date:      Sun, 29 Jun 1997 23:31:55 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Wes Peters <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        Robin Melville <robmel@innotts.co.uk>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Powered by FreeBSD logo buttons

Robin Melville writes:
 > Noone needs 6 colours unless you're doing special metallics (for example).
 > Would you accept 4 colour process?

Due to limitations in the printing process used, 4 color process would
not look good in such a small space.  The manufacturer assures me I need
to get a good 4, 5, or 6 color image and he will accurately match dye
lots to the colors I send him.  He can, of course, accept pantone color
numbers, or can match whatever hardcopy I send him.