Date:      Tue, 26 Apr 2005 16:30:58 -0700
From:      benchmark <zslist@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fwd: firefox slow/hang load images and yahoo mail

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: benchmark <zslist@gmail.com>
Date: Apr 26, 2005 3:13 PM
Subject: Re: firefox slow/hang load images and yahoo mail
To: Chuck Swiger <cswiger@mac.com>

That might be a potential problem, my cvsup hangs as well. I have
setup dhcp via wireless (ipw driver) for thinkpad. how do you change
the name server? and is there anything i need to change in my dhcp
setup?

My ping on freebsd responds faster than the ping on windows xp, so i
think the basic network is working. And i was running dhcp on XP via
wireless as well, and it didn't seem to have any problems....

On 4/26/05, Chuck Swiger <cswiger@mac.com> wrote:
> benchmark wrote:
> [ ... ]
> > A few problems I noticed:
> > a) firefox is very slow loading any site with images. For example,
> > it takes forever to load the images.
> >
> > My question: is this a problem with my graphics or it's firefox? it
> > seemed to me to be a problem with firefox.
>
> Some of the adservers used on websites don't respond correctly to IPv6 AA=
AA