Date:      Mon, 06 Sep 1999 04:52:45 -0500
From:      "Jeffrey J. Mountin" <jeff-ml@mountin.net>
To:        Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: buildword curiousities

At 10:47 AM 9/6/99 +0200, Sheldon Hearn wrote:
>Aren't you the guy who's been insisting on using NOCLEAN for your ``make
>world'' runs recently? :-)

Not me, only mentioned it once *and* only if you clear out /usr/obj.

>Seriously, drop the NOCLEAN option and let ``make world'' blow your obj
>tree. Like most of us, obj trees love that. ;-)

ROFL.

>Until you're doing things the recommended way, you may be sending John
>on a red herring with CVSup.

Only in the past week have gone from just blowing /usr/obj away to doing
that and adding the -DNOCLEAN flag.  If it's gone it must be clean.  Right?

Problems predate this change.

Jeff Mountin - jeff@mountin.net
Systems/Network Administrator
FreeBSD - the power to serve