Date:      Tue, 7 Oct 2014 11:54:28 -0700
From:      Daniel <nefar@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   No can boot

In order to not make any accidents with my valuable data, I removed two
devices (geli/zfs) from the system.

I installed FreeBSD freshly on my drive to get the geli/zfs configuration I
desired.

Once the install was finished, I booted from the drive to make sure
everything worked. And so it did.

I then added the two devices again and booted. This was met with a prompt
 of "mountroot>"
<https://www.evernote.com/shard/s57/sh/81b08f09-c5ed-4d80-896c-73c7d9356577/c4dc188f2f3ed0f8b66b51cd6dd1b877/res/9d6b986f-32ba-4202-a266-923fdedd17b3>;
and  was unable to boot.

How can I solve this? #freebsd mentioned using glabels but I'm unclear on
how this is done, and because I'm using geli/zfs no one is entirely sure
how.

Help appreciated.

-d