Date:      Fri, 29 Oct 1999 17:02:22 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        asmodai@wxs.nl (Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai)
Cc:        wes@softweyr.com, syssgm@detir.qld.gov.au, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Need anti-exchange ammunition

> Trust me,
>
> I did NDS for 450 Novell servers nationwide (Netherlands) over
> framerelay.  The versions we used were around the 6.xx digit and wasn't
> really suitable for low-end framerelay links.
>
> Also, by default the NDS tree's security sucked and now they want to
> have Cisco config files in there?  No thank you.
>
> Having said all that though, Boris Popov (hi Boris ;) ) is working up on
> getting NDS support in his stuff he committed into the tree in CURRENT.
>
> Sounds good eh?

Interesting.

Is this based on the NDS source code for the NetWare for UNIX
server that we wrote at Novell, and that Novell released the
source code for two years ago?

I'm sure my former coworker Mark Muhlestein (who now works for
Network Appliance) would be interested in this as well, since
he's the guy who did the original Native NetWare version of the
code.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---