Date:      Sat, 8 Mar 1997 07:34:02 -0600
From:      Richard Wackerbarth <rkw@dataplex.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Restoring the CTM feeds of src-cur and cvs-cur

Since spatter splatted, our friends who rely on the CTM feeds
for their daily "fix" have been without. They are heavily into
withdrawal symptoms. I have agreed to be their "pusher" but, to
do so, I need a "supplier" to help me get set up.

In particular, I now have (or have access to) the recent deltas
for each feed. I need a baseline. Does anyone have a baseline
file such as cvs-cur.2000A.gz (3000A would be even nicer) or
src-cur.2500A.gz or later.

Unless I can get a valid baseline, I will have to try to
reconstruct one from the cvs tree. This is both a bit of work
and subject to error. As a result, I would prefer to avoid it
if possible.

Richard