Date:      Tue, 10 Mar 2020 22:55:56 +0300
From:      Boris Samorodov <bsam@passap.ru>
To:        Ben Woods <woodsb02@gmail.com>
Cc:        kevans@freebsd.org, Jan Beich <jbeich@freebsd.org>, FreeBSD ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 2020Q1 and firefox/thunderbird

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your time and help.

10.03.2020 12:41, Ben Woods пишет:
> On Tue, 10 Mar 2020 at 03:37, Boris Samorodov <bsam@passap.ru> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> There are no firefox/thunderbird ports at the
>> quarterly repository. Is there any ETA to fix this?
>>

> Hi Boris,
>
> I believe this problem was caused by commit r527969 to the quarterly ports
> branch:
> https://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports?view=revision&revision=527969
>
> The broken firefox ports problem was subsequently pointed out by kevans
> here:
> https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/svn-ports-branches/2020-March/008270.html
>
> The problem was then fixed by jbeich in r528114:
> https://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports?view=revision&revision=528114
>
> Long story short: if the above is correct, I believe the problem should be
> rectified after the next pkg build run for the quarterly branch (next
> couple of days).

That does not work. I've got 2020Q1 repository,
build/install nspr. But firefox does not build
(all dependencies installed by packages, nspr built
with default options):
[...]
checking for nodejs... /usr/local/bin/node (13.3.0)
checking for gtk+-wayland-3.0 >= 3.10 xkbcommon >= 0.4.1 libdrm >=
2.4... yes
checking MOZ_WAYLAND_CFLAGS...
DEBUG: <truncated - see config.log for full output>
DEBUG: | Package 'xproto', required by 'xau', not found
DEBUG: | Package 'xproto', required by 'xdmcp', not found
DEBUG: | Package 'xproto', required by 'xau', not found
DEBUG: | Package 'xproto', required by 'xdmcp', not found
DEBUG: | Package 'xproto', required by 'xau', not found
DEBUG: | Package 'xproto', required by 'xdmcp', not found
DEBUG: | Package 'xf86vidmodeproto', required by 'xxf86vm', not found
DEBUG: | Package 'xproto', required by 'xau', not found
DEBUG: | Package 'xproto', required by 'xdmcp', not found
DEBUG: | Package 'xproto', required by 'xau', not found
DEBUG: | Package 'xproto', required by 'xdmcp', not found
DEBUG: | Package 'xproto', required by 'xau', not found
DEBUG: | Package 'xproto', required by 'xdmcp', not found
DEBUG: | Package 'xproto', required by 'xrender', not found
DEBUG: | Package 'renderproto', required by 'xrender', not found
DEBUG: | Package 'xproto', required by 'x11', not found
DEBUG: | Package 'kbproto', required by 'x11', not found
DEBUG: | Package 'xproto', required by 'x11', not found
DEBUG: | Package 'kbproto', required by 'x11', not found
DEBUG: | Package 'xextproto', required by 'xext', not found
ERROR: Command `/usr/local/bin/pkgconf --cflags 'gtk+-wayland-3.0 >=
3.10 xkbcommon >= 0.4.1 libdrm >= 2.4'` failed with exit status 1.
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
Please report the problem to gecko@FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach the
"/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/.build/config.log" including the output of the
failure of your make command. Also, it might be a good idea to provide an
overview of all packages installed on your system (e.g. a
/usr/local/sbin/pkg-static info -g -Ea).
*** Error code 1
[...]

Waylad? What's going on here?..

--