Date:      Sun, 31 Jan 1999 16:36:28 +0000
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        Matt Curtin <cmcurtin@interhack.net>
Cc:        Frank Seltzer <frankd@gator.net>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ppp hangs using PAP

I've just added a new section to the FAQ at

  http://www.FreeBSD.org/FAQ/userppp.html

entitled ``My connection hangs after a random amount of time''.  It
may be worth a visit (it should be available in less than a day).

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org> <brian@FreeBSD.org> <brian@OpenBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;