Date:      Tue, 25 Mar 2008 11:32:38 +0100
From:      Gary Jennejohn <gary.jennejohn@freenet.de>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   bqlock.diff - wedges the box?

I can't remember whether this patch was sent to -arch or -current, so
I'm sending to -current.

garyj:peedub:~:-bash:17> uname -a
FreeBSD peedub.jennejohn.org 8.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 8.0-CURRENT #42: Fri Mar
21 16:08:49 CET 2008     garyj@peedub.jennejohn.org:/obj/usr/src/sys/amd64
 amd64

I applied the bqlock.diff to my -current tree yesterday and booted the
new kernel today.

While browsing around with firefox the box wedged hard.  Since I was in
X I didn't see the error message.  No crash dump was produced and I had
to power-cycle the box to recover.

Just thought I'd report my experience, even if it is only anecdotal.

---
Gary Jennejohn