Date:      Tue, 18 May 2004 19:36:58 -0700
From:      "Robert Dayton" <rob@dayton.homeip.net>
To:        "Pete Carss" <itinerant@mac.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Best way to install FBSD5.2.1 and Windows XP what proceedure to follow.

You don't have to trash anything. Use Partition Magic to shrink your
WindowsXP partition and set up one for FreeBSD. Then use the GAG boot
loader. I have XP and FreeBSD 5.2.1 running on my Dell D-500 and I have
absolutely no problems with it. GAG really made it easy and it has been
running trouble-free under heavy use for a couple of months now.
The wireless card was a bitch to get working, too, but once set up it is
rock solid.