Date:      Wed, 9 Oct 1996 21:15:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      rhh@ct.picker.com (Randall Hopper)
To:        hackers@freebsd.org, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   AWE32 EMU driver ported

     Just finished porting Takashi Iwai's Linux AWE32 Driver (EMU-8000 MIDI
support) to the Voxware version in -current (3.0-beta-950506).  It comes
with a modified playmidi 2.3 including xplaymidi.

     What's do I need to do to integrate this into the distribution?  I'm
not familiar with how this works for kernel drivers.  My patches can go
into current pretty much as is.

     Also, if you have a Sound Blaster 32 or an AWE32 and are interested in
patches, let me know.

--

Randall Hopper
rhh@ct.picker.com