Date:      Wed, 8 Mar 2000 09:34:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      "[gill]" <gill@topsecret.net>
To:        Walter Brameld <brameld@twave.net>
Cc:        Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>, a <andrew@soc.lg.gov.ua>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ICQ for FreeBSD

I saw a listing for what seemes to be a neat text interface ICQ program on
freshmeat the other day.  Here's the link to the author's site:

http://konst.org.ua/software.centericq.html

I have exchanged email with the author and he knows that it doesn't
compile properly on FreeBSD and he's hoping for access to a development
system to build it on.

If there is another text mode ICQ program already available, I'd love to
know about it!

--gill

Remember?  When you said:

->> Yes there are ICQ products ported to FreeBSD.
->>
->> Some of the Products include
->>
->> -Xicq (ICQ for X Windows)
->> -KICQ (IRQ for the KDE Desktop Environment)
->> -And a text version of IcQ
->>
->> And all you have to do is install this off your instlattion CD or aquire the
->> latest ports and it will automatically install "IRQ" for you.