Date:      Thu, 26 Jun 2003 11:03:56 -0700 (PDT)
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Movie

Thank you for submitting your question to MSN Hotmail Support.

This is an auto-generated response designed to answer your question as
quickly as possible. Please note that you will not receive a reply if you
respond directly to this message.

Unfortunately, we cannot take action on the mail you sent us because it
does not reference a Hotmail account. Please send us another message that
contains the expanded Hotmail e-mail address and the full e-mail message
to:
    abuse@hotmail.com

>>> To forward mail with expanded headers if you're using Hotmail

1.  Click "Options" on the horizontal navigation bar.
2.  On the "Options" page under "Additional Options", click the
"Preferences" link. Scroll down to "Message Headers" and select "Full".
3.  Forward the resulting mail to:
       abuse@hotmail.com

>>> To forward mail with expanded headers if you're using MSN Explorer

1.  Open the message and then click "More" in the upper right hand corner.
2.  Click "Message Source". The message will open in a new window with all
the header information visible.
3.  Copy all the text and paste it into a new message. Send this message
to:
       abuse@hotmail.com

If you're not a Hotmail member, consult the Help associated with your
e-mail program to determine how to view complete header information. Then
forward the message to:
    abuse@hotmail.com

If the unsolicited junk e-mail or "spam" comes from a non-Hotmail account,
you can send a complaint to the service provider that sent the mail.

In the expanded header, look at the last "Received:" notation to locate the
sending service provider. It will look something like <insert service
name>.com.

Forward only one of the offending pieces of e-mail to abuse at the service
provider you have identified: abuse@<servicename>.com.
To log a complaint, add a polite message such as "Here's a copy of the spam
I received."

All Hotmail customers have agreed to MSN Hotmail Terms of Use and Notices
(TOU) that forbid e-mail abuse. Thank you for helping us enforce our TOU.

For more information on Hotmail TOU, go to:
    http://www.hotmail.com/cgi-bin/tos